hijab style muslimah from New Zealand..muslimah hijab style fashion

muslimah hijab style fashion .. Hijab Style from New Zealand

Hijab Style New Zealand

I was asked to do a post on Zealand hijab style a while back by Celeritas, the reason it's taken so long is because there aren't that many pictures of hijabis from New Zealand out there. Anyway, I managed to find a few:
Having fun on the beach, cute pink hijab :D
Ohh, I didn't know New Zealand had mountains like this, it looks fun!
Hijabi pals picking fruit, good times ^-^

Headscarves and sunnies.. a match made in fashion heaven

Aww, this is such a cute pic :D

Yay, more sunnies :) not too surprised the niqabi gave them a miss though..
Aw, nice pic and I love the check pink hijab

As New Zealand is blessed with it's vast beaches, I decided to put it a beach outfit too:
Gold Summer
Gold Summer - by Zaenab
muslimah hijab style fashion .. Hijab Style from New Zealand